Buy Now" will launch www.SHOP.com/chakra.
Isotonix Coenzyme Q10 (Co-Q10)
Benefits of Isotonix Coenzyme Q10 (Co-Q10)*:
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Provides antioxidant protection for the cardiovascular system
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure
- Helps maintain heart muscle strength
- Enhances traditional support of cardiovascular health
- Promotes healthy cholesterol levels
- Promotes head comfort
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Studies have found CoQ10 deficiencies in overweight people
- Helps maintain brain health
- Vital for ATP production and supports muscle endurance
- Promotes the immune system
- Promotes gum health
Key Ingredients found in Isotonix Coenzyme Q10 (Co-Q10):
- Coenzyme Q10 (100 mg)
- Vitamin E (200 IU)
- Lipase (5 mg)
- Vitamin B2 (3 mg)
- Potassium (108 mg)
Complete Ingredient Details of Isotonix Coenzyme Q10 (Co-Q10)
Isotonix Vs. Standard Tablets, Capsules, or Soft Gels:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Isotonic, which means "same pressure," bears the same chemical resemblance of the body's blood, plasma and tears. All fluids in the body have a certain concentration, referred to as osmotic pressure. The body's common osmotic pressure, which is isotonic, allows a consistent maintenance of body tissues. In order for a substance to be absorbed and used in the body's metabolism, it must be in an isotonic state.
Isotonix dietary supplements are delivered in an isotonic solution. This means that the body has less work to do to obtain maximum absorption of the nutrients. The isotonic state of the suspension allows nutrients to pass directly into the small intestine and rapidly absorb into the bloodstream. With Isotonix products, little nutritive value is lost, making the absorption of nutrients highly efficient while delivering maximum results.