Buy Now" will launch www.SHOP.com/chakra.
Isotonix Prenatal Activated Multivitamin
Benefits of Isotonix Prenatal Activated Multivitamin*:
- Helps contribute to a healthy pregnancy
- Provides vitamins and minerals essential for normal growth and development of the baby
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure during pregnancy
- Contains activated forms of select B vitamins to ensure optimal utilization by the body
- Healthful diets containing adequate folate may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord defect
- 0.8 mg folic acid in a dietary supplement is more effective in reducing the risk of neural tube defects than a lower amount in foods in common form. FDA does not endorse this claim. Public health authorities recommend that women consume 0.4 mg folic acid daily from fortified foods or dietary supplements or both to reduce the risk of neural tube defects.
- Helps promote a healthy birth weight of the baby
- Deficiencies of micronutrients (zinc, iron, folic acid and iodine) during pregnancy are known causes of low birth weight
- Meets the increased requirement for certain vitamins and minerals during pregnancy
- Helps maintain healthy skin and hair
Key Ingredients found in Isotonix Prenatal Activated Multivitamin:
- Beta-Carotene 4,000 IU
- Vitamin B1 3 mg
- Vitamin B2 3 mg
- Niacin 20 mg
- Pantothenic Acid 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 4 mg
- Vitamin B12 12 mcg
- Folate [as (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt, Quatrefolic®] (432 mcg)
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Vitamin C 120 mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 800 IU
- Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 30 IU
- Calcium (Lactate) 300 mg
- Copper (Gluconate) 2 mg
- Iron 20 mg
- Magnesium (Carbonate) 200 mg
- Zinc (Lactate) 15 mg
- Molybdenum (Sodium molybdate) 50 mcg
Complete Ingredient Details of Isotonix Prenatal Activated Multivitamin
Isotonix Vs. Standard Tablets, Capsules, or Soft Gels:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Isotonic, which means "same pressure," bears the same chemical resemblance of the body's blood, plasma and tears. All fluids in the body have a certain concentration, referred to as osmotic pressure. The body's common osmotic pressure, which is isotonic, allows a consistent maintenance of body tissues. In order for a substance to be absorbed and used in the body's metabolism, it must be in an isotonic state.
Isotonix dietary supplements are delivered in an isotonic solution. This means that the body has less work to do to obtain maximum absorption of the nutrients. The isotonic state of the suspension allows nutrients to pass directly into the small intestine and rapidly absorb into the bloodstream. With Isotonix products, little nutritive value is lost, making the absorption of nutrients highly efficient while delivering maximum results.